Prepare an income statement
An Income Statement, also called a Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), is a
financial statement for companies that indicate how revenue is transformed
into net income. The purpose of the income statement is to show managers and
investors whether the company earned or lost money during the period being reported.
- Track revenues and expenses of your business operating
- Identify any specific items
- Compare your operating budget to actual expenses
Prepare a balance sheet
A balance sheet or statement of financial position is a summary of a person's
or an organization's assets, liabilities and ownership equities on a specific
date, such as year-end financial statement. A balance sheet is often
described as a snapshot of a company's financial condition.
- Business balance sheet
- Personal balance sheet
- your business checking account
- Detect checks and transactions
- Balance your bank account
- Advise how to manage your cash efficiently
Organize your general ledger
Prepare sales tax report
- Prepare your payroll checks by laser printed
- IRS and State tax reporting by EFTPS tax deposits
- Maintain your employees' record and gross pay
- Issue monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, 1099 and W-3.
- Other payroll reports service: worker's compensation audits, unemployment claims, preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms.
Provide financial consultations
We will spend enough time to let you understand your financial situation and
compare your annual financial information. We will provide a plenty of
statistical data to help assist you with timely financial and tax planning
opportunities. Our consultations are including our bookkeeping service price,
so please feel free to contact us when you need to help.
Individuals and Businesses
We will need some documents from you in order to prepare your personal income taxes. Here is a list
of some common types of documents that can be used:
Individual income tax document preparation
Today's tax laws are very complicated. Our goal is focus on saving your money
and time and reducing your filing risk of mistakes. We will explain to you
how can get more benefits through your income tax return.
- Double check your income tax return
- Electronically file your income tax return (e-file)
- Recommend your payroll withholding for future paycheck and advise paycheck claims
- Explain potential deductions
- Track your refund
- Deal with IRS for your tax problem
- Tax planning for reducing your future tax liabilities
- Business tax return including partnerships (1065), corporations (1120) and non-profit organizations. (990)
Let us help you be a successful business owner
- Help you start-up an initial business
- Help you evaluate your budget and plan for new business
- Advise your marketing and advertising plan, including web page
- Select and file a business structure
- Prepare and file a Federal Employer Identification Number
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits, including sales and liquor licenses
- Develop an agreement for partners and shareholders.
for more information and prices